One Slide about Brooklin

tech 1-slide
Hello everyone 

This is my "all about me" slide

I choose to do star bullet points for each characteristic about myself because it shows creativity and it isn’t like other presentations. I choose to do bullet points because I wanted to show that I can't be easily defined by one statement. I stated only 3 bullet points because it shows simplicity and people can quickly read it and direct their attention back to me. This could be called the 1-6-6 rule. Certain words are in a different color. I did this so people can scan the slide and the important words or points can be easily noticed. I used sleek and modern fonts so my slide could be taken seriously, but still be different and pleasing to look at. I choose to use a close up picture, so you can know exactly what or in this case who the slide is about. I also used the bleeding effect, so the image spills off the screen. I used the colors blue, white and yellow because they are bright and energetic. The color blue is calming and the color yellow catches attention. I also only  used those colors because I’m not looking for my slide to be a rainbow. I  don’t want my slide to be so distracting that people divert their attention from me. 

Overall, this is me! Thank you for listening!