One slide assingment

Horace Ryans III

12/01/16

Blue

My slide was designed off all my general interest and things that make me, me. You’re probably wondering, who is that little fat child in the corner?, That’s Horace from monster squad not really sure why he’s there just a good thing know, ya know.

Under my name you’ll notice a really pretty sunset with a heart around it, don’t focus on that, let’s look at what it says. I’ll give you a moment to read it. I personally believe that if we are nice to each other, it could possibly make someone’s day so much better.

In the two corners you’ll see two pieces of clothing that have the element Holmium which just happens to be Ho on the periodic table. I’d thought I’d implement this to show how even though I’m a 15 year old boy, on the inside I have the mind of a toddler also to show that we’re all kids inside.

I think that if you dress nice and you present yourself nicely, you’ll be respected and you’ll be treated like a professional. That's why I added two pieces of clothing in my slides.

Lastly, there’s a picture of old fashioned pen and paper. I do enjoy writing and those who’ve I actually shared it with, you’d know that I take it very serious and I’m very passionate about it.

Something (4)