Open your eyes: The end of the world is here

Are you someone who lives on planet Earth? Do you breathe? Do you or anyone you know have asthma?Well,listen up because while we talk, my planet, our planet is making a huge change, and not for the good. The problem here is climate change, and the real main problem is us humans. Many glaciers are melting, the average temperature of the planet is rising every day. Scientists are discovering that in a short amount of time, our planet could go through a change; causing an increase in many diseases and deaths.

images-1
images-1

Our planet is important to me because I’d like to travel around the world some day. When these changes happen, the adventures I might want have, the places I want to explore and see with my own eyes could change before I’m even an adult with the means to experience them. To say the least, the end of the world has begun, in a slow but very real process. This isn’t to scare you.here’s still time to make a change, and prevent this from happening. “How can I help out?” I’m glad you asked, there is a lot of stuff you can do! But, before I show you how to make a change yourself, from the comfort of your house; I want to explain what causes these changes. One way that you might already know to protect the planet is recycling. This is a great way to protect our atmosphere. The plastic, and all the trash you throw out, is sent to junk yards, and then it sits in landfills or is burned. But, plastic is hard to get rid of, it takes years for it to decompose, and most of that plastic winds up in the ocean. This causes many more problems. Once it’s in the ocean, sea animals digest most of the trash without knowing what it is. This trash also kills coral reefs, these reefs produce half of the planet’s oxygen. So, the plastic bottle you toss in the trash kills ocean animals and it decreases our planet’s oxygen supply. You remember oxygen? It’s that gas we humans need in order to survive. Animals around our planet; like the wolverine in the Arctic, are trying to adjust to climate change. For many animals, their chances of survival are low. Their habitats are being erased; they are no longer not finding homes in which they can live safely.. For animals, it’s their habitat, for humans it’s our health, and depending on where you live, it can also have changes in your environment, and leaves a lot of people without homes. As the heat rises, wildfires start in many places, a very good example of this, is in places such as California. There have been wildfires, due to the heat, and the heat rises due to the toxic gasses produced by factories. The gasses break the ozone layer, which protects us from harmful radiation from the sun. Of course all of this might seem crazy and some people might not care. But, I do. Many beautiful natural treasures in this world are in danger. Maybe you don’t care because it might not impact your life directly, but many people have been impacted. . The effects of climate changes are reaching places that haven’t even been discovered yet.Sadly two things could happen to these places. One, they might be underwater in 10 or 5 years. Scientists had predicted that many changes were gonna happen in later upcoming years, but more recently, they found out that these changes are more closer than they had expected. Climate Change Is Accelerating, Bringing The World ‘Dangerously Close’ to Irreversible Change .Secondly, places such as a coral or a beautiful field full of flowers, could turn gray, due to the plants being dead after being in contact with a lot of toxic chemicals. So, if you’d like to explore the wonders of the world, make a change! You don’t have to do god/ goddess work. Just recycle, use your own personal bags at the store, try and save electricity, and water. Many of the power that goes to your house are from power plants that make toxic gasses or support an environmental organization so they can make big changes, with the help of you.

The change we need, starts with you!