200 Photos.

For these photos I did a lot of playing around with the levels of photos and the tints on them. I wanted everything to still look realistic but I also wanted it to be different and eye catching. For each photo I tried to do something new. The eye photo I tried to make it look also animated so that it was still the same photo but it didn’t really look like a photo. For the snow one, in the original you couldn’t really see anything so I tinted it blue so you could see the “RF” and understand that it was snow and ice it was carved into. The lipgloss photo I decided looked too boring so I made it so that you couldn’t really see the background and the text on it was blue and green to give some sort of uniqueness. The “MAKE IT RAIN” photo inspired me that since rain is not 2-D then neither should my photo, so I made the colors have more definition and sharpness and a boost of color. I also tinted the background blue because when you think of rain, most people think of blue so to me it just made sense. Lastly with the hand I liked that the nails were chipped and all but I wanted to make it slightly eerie so I added wrinkles and darkened the photo to make it look like something that seems nice and pretty into creepy.