Picher, Oklahoma Lead Contamination

a. What went well?
-We, as a group, did our part as individuals. We worked well as a group.
b. What did not?
-We all did not read the directions correctly that resulted us into making the correct infograph.
c. What would you do differently next time?
-Read the directions carefully
d. Specifically comment on the 10 tips for effective infographics -

Be Concise

When you view our infograph, you can easily see the contamination of what the mine has done and process of trying to clean the mine.

Be Visual

There's not too much going on. It's not crowded on our infograph. . Everything is well organized

Be Smarter

You can see the historical population throughout the years and the decreasing of numbers, as well as the a bar graph to visually see the differences.

Be Transparent

We were very transparent when it came down to sources and much more. We did a great job in that category and gave the reader/viewer a chance to explore more into the topic.

Be Different

We have data charts but we weren't as different honestly.

Be Accurate

Our data is accurate as well as our research. We've sited different helpful sources.

Be Attractive

-Falls into visual, we did a good job making it presentable and organization.

Be Varied

Important info. is only needed into the infograph. Easy for viewers to view.

Be Gracious

-We only put the important facts, enough information where our viewers can understand what the lead contamination is is and few images to back up our info.

Be Creative

-creativity falls into visual and we've made it easier for viewers to read rather than paragraphs but important points. As long as attractiveness with the style of how things were set up.

Lead Contamination Infographic Alsardary, Chhin, Mawson