Podcast 3

Podcast: In the Streets Hosts: Nickell Ceasar, Randy Le, Matthew Nguyen, Bella Walls, Tyshon Wooden Episode 2: End of the road

The Road Logo
The Road Logo

In this episode… We talked about the end of the book where the son meets new people and goes off with them> we transition into speaking about the apocalypse and what is shown of human nature which is discussed further and turned into talk about morals with different characters in the book. We discuss themes Mccarthy had going on since the beginning of the book, including death and good vs bad. While doing all of the above, we talked about the author’s intent on why certain events came together or fell apart.

List of Evidence: “I’m starving man. You’d have done the same.” (257) “How do I know you’re one of the good guys? You dont. You’ll have to take a shot.”(283) “You can stay here with your papa and die or you can go with me.” (283) “There was some discussion about whether to even come after you at all” (283) “The boy tried to hand him the pistol but he wouldn’t rake it.” (285)

In the Streets Podcast 3