Portfolio #1 (Reflection)

Reflection

I have been in English class for my whole life. But this one feels like I actually learned something. I think that my portfolio will show that, my work is so much better than it was when I first came to this class. Just looking at my work I think that people would notice how creative I am, I try to do things different but sometimes it doesn’t turn out right.

According to what I see in my work, my strength in this class is writing. When ever I start to write I can go on and on as long as I have good topics to talk about.  But my number one weakness this year is remembering what work I have to do. If I remembered what work I had to do I think I could of got a A in this class. So, I guess all I have to do next year is pay attention to the work given to me and remember to do it.

I never did anything like this in my life, so this is my first time. So far it’s pretty fun and kind of easy. But on my first benchmark I deleted it from my computer so I had to write all the pages over, and my paper was more than 5 pages long. But I did it. I wrote all the pages over and I think it is much better. Going through all of my work from the beginning of the year to right now, I notice how much my work has change. My work sound so sophisticated and doesn’t look like a little kid wrote it.

I have to say my most favorite piece of work is the “Me magazine”. The reason why, is that once I made it the whole class knew about me and I didn’t have to go up to them one by one just to show them what I like to do and my interests. Also making the magazine was fun.