Poster Boy Child of Revenge

Come one. I can’t do this. This is wrong. You can’t kill this man. No matter, what he did.

He killed her! My fiancée! He killed Arianna! My Arianna. He shot her in cold blood! He deserves to die.

I have a life to live. I have a child. What would the child do if his Daddy ended up in jail? He is only five. The world is a terrible place for someone that young with out protection. He needs his Daddy.

That’s right. Jay-Jay needs me. But what am I going to do when he asks me about his mother? I’m going to have to tell him the truth. Then he will want to go out and kill the man himself.

How do I know that? He might be more forgiving than I am. After all, he does have some of his mother in him. Will my child be able to accept me after I’ve killed this man?

Yes. He will understand that I did it for him. He will be able to accept that I had to avenge his mother. None of this stuff matters. I am going to make this man pay for this. He killed her because she chose me and not him. Why couldn’t he just take it out on me? I hate him. I hate him so much.

Am I crazy? Is it really my place to take this man’s life? What have I done that is so noble as to take this man’s life? I am not perfect. There are quite a few things that I have done that could have been brought up in court. I’ve earned some unpaid parking tickets. I dropped out of high school. My life hasn’t exactly been successful. In fact I think I might just be the poster child of revenge. All my life I have been getting back at people who have ruined my life. I slashed my Dad’s tires after he took my toys away. I beat up half the people in my school simply because they made fun of me because I was dumb and had the lowest grades in the school. None of that was really important to me. But this, this is the last straw. This man took the one great thing in my life and destroyed it. He shot her, and now I am going to shoot him. I don’t care about the consequences. He took my fiancée and my child’s mother. It’s not fair.

Life isn’t fair man. You have to accept it and work with the cards you were dealt. This man may have taken the mother of your child but it isn’t your place to take revenge. He will have to fess up to his sins eventually.

What is eventually? He will go to his grave and not pay for his sins. His lawyer will make sure of it. His lawyer helped him get away with this. His lawyer will probably do it again. That bastard. How can he possibly stand by this man after what he has done? Oh yeah, he gets paid very nicely. There is no justice in the world anymore. There is just us, and I am ready to accept that.

Am I really? The justice system isn’t perfect, but they do make the criminals pay. This man will pay. If I kill him then I will have to pay.

I don’t care. Besides that isn’t true. I will expose him for the criminal he is. That is better than whatever time I will have to serve.

But your child, he will be alone.

I don’t care! He killed Arianna. He will pay!

I really think that you should reconsider this decision.

There is no turning back. I am going to kill this man whether you like it or not. There he is now. That bastard. Acting so innocent. He deserves to die (Pulls out gun).

NO! I can’t do this. Please, don’t do this! I am going to have to pay the price not him.

There is no justice, there is just us. I am going to make this right. I am going to make things right, for my son and for Arianna. After all, I am the poster child of revenge.

(Gunshot)