Printmaking-Carlos De Jesus

Printmaking is something that has been around for a long time and will probably stay around for a while. It was first used around 500 BC-100 AD and it was used by Egyptians to print fabric. Now Printmaking is mostly a hobby taken by artist, or anyone really, to create pictures by printing them which is why it’s called printmaking. I really feel that printmaking is important because it’s a different type of art and people should be able to express their feeling thru different ways. Printmaking is just so amazing with it also being high quality and low price which is one good reason to which it became so revolutionary. This picture down below it’s a demonstration of printmaking. I noticed on this picture as well how well detailed it is and how they put effort into the little things on the hat. I wonder if the artist of this art drew the whole body would he keep that detail by like adding the skeletons shadow and all of that. Overall it’s amazing art made in an amazing way and I hope that printmaking continues to live on