Printmaking Blog Post & final steps for the element print
- What is your element? Name and atomic number
My element is beryllium and the atomic number is 4.
- Tell the reader about your element, history, function/use and so on.
This element was used in the world wars for missiles.
- How did you get the idea for the imagery you chose?
I got it because I though since they used the missile eiht my element I though that would be cool and creative.
- What process did you go through to make this print?
I drew out the symbols and letters backwards so when I print them they would turn out how you would normally read numbers and letters. Then I got the paint roller out and rolled the paint onto the my drawing. After, I put the drawing and printed it onto my paper. Lastly I tore of the extra paper and put it on a one inch boreder
- What would you do differently if you did this print a second time?
I would make the cuts into the styrofoam deeper so the paint wouldn't go in the cuts.
- What part of the project did you enjoy the most? Describe the step and what you liked so much about it.
I enjoyed creating the idea because I thought I came up with a good idea. Also I liked collaborating with my friends and seeing what they had made as well.
Log in to post a comment.
No comments have been posted yet.