Printmaking Project

What is your element? Name and atomic number- My element was phosphorus, and the atomic number was 15. Tell the reader about your element, history, function/use and so on.- The hennig brand discovered phosphorus in 1669 in Hamburg, Germany, and is mostly used for incendiary devices like flares and such. How did you get the idea for the imagery you chose?- Well since phosphorus is usually involved in things that are explosives and go well boom! I decided since phosphorus explosions are very deadly I would make a skull sign to represent that and the matches since matches are usually used using phosphorus as well. What process did you go through to make this print? What would you do differently if you did this print a second time? What part of the project did you enjoy the most? Describe the step and what you liked so much about it.- Actually designing the picture since it was interesting to learn about phosphorus and then use my creative skills to make a picture that I felt best fit it. What is your element? Name and atomic number- My element was phosphorus, and the atomic number was 15. Tell the reader about your element, history, function/use and so on.- The hennig brand discovered phosphorus in 1669 in Hamburg, Germany, and is mostly used for incendiary devices like flares and such. How did you get the idea for the imagery you chose?- Well since phosphorus is usually involved in things that are explosives and go well boom! I decided since phosphorus explosions are very deadly I would make a skull sign to represent that and the matches since matches are usually used using phosphorus as well. What process did you go through to make this print? What would you do differently if you did this print a second time? What part of the project did you enjoy the most? Describe the step and what you liked so much about it.- Actually designing the picture since it was interesting to learn about phosphorus and then use my creative skills to make a picture that I felt best fit it.

• What is your element? Name and atomic number- My element was phosphorus, and the atomic number was 15.

• Tell the reader about your element, history, function/use and so on.- The hennig brand discovered phosphorus in 1669 in Hamburg, Germany, and is mostly used for incendiary devices like flares and such.

• How did you get the idea for the imagery you chose?- Well since phosphorus is usually involved in things that are explosives and go well boom! I decided since phosphorus explosions are very deadly I would make  a skull sign to represent that and the matches since matches are usually used using phosphorus as well.

• What process did you go through to make this print?

• What would you do differently if you did this print a second time?

• What part of the project did you enjoy the most? Describe the step and what you liked so much about it.- Actually designing the picture since it was interesting to learn about phosphorus and then use my creative skills to make a picture that I felt best fit it.