Project: Angel

https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/document/d/1Ny5QMnqUJwcfYONyXu_1jnSXJnIMSIieR4q47dnbJwk/edit?usp=sharing

Sarith Chuon (Student 2018)
Sarith Chuon

I enjoyed reading it, it felt very original, and I can feel the time and effort you put into the short story. You was able to create multiple elements of suspense, and intesity, it kept me hooked to the story, but the ending left some holes in which can lead people stray, and confused. Although it was more fantasy science than Science Fiction, you were able to still make it science-type related. But seeing as the Protagonist who died, and people were just introduced, it felt like I was full and someone brought me an entire turkey. There wasn't many errors, but I feel like if you were to continue with this, it'll be a great story.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I like how this story was very interesting and kept me entertain throughout. Although this reminds me little of divergent and the hunger game. The science fiction did work but it kinda was more of a fantasy in some way. Some deep thoughts I'm thinking is what if what we are doing right now is just a experiment for the scientist.

Sydnye Misero (Student 2018)
Sydnye Misero

I think that the idea is really great. It is so original and you created a whole world within 10 pages. I thought you created an element of suspense, and I wish I could keep reading the story. The ending of the story confused me, new characters were introduced as the main character died. I think this story feel into the fantasy section more so than science fiction. I still enjoyed this reading very much. I liked how you explained that scientists got greedy while altering human genetics, and that could very likely be a possibility. After reading this story I am left wondering what my strengths and weaknesses are. I know some of them, but I am not entirely sure what could be a fatal mistake.