Prom Disaster.

Prom is a stressful thing, the more you think about the things that you don't have in order, the more the stress piles on. I don't have a dress, many in mind, but none that I have actually went to go get fitted in. One dress its  a Chiffon Grecian Dress in Ice Pink. it looks really nice and I really have my mind set on that one.

Other than not having a prom dress, I don't have a date either. I swear at this point , I will take ANYBODY, who is tall, brown skin, and has a nice smile, oh and he has to have a nice award winning personality and all that. But that is hectic, I'm still waiting for Mr. MIles to update my math grade because my mom is waiting on that to start getting things together. Prom is May 20th, its damn near April now, I hate doing anything last minute.

On top of not having a dress, or a date, i have no type of transportation. I really despise my mom for her "cheap" ways.  I hope she plan to spend well into the hundreds for my prom because I want to be nice. I wanna get picked up in a nice car and get seen off by family and friends and just have a wonderful night.  I be damned If I get dropped of in the dirty ass soccer mom van she keep joking with smh.

All in all, I feel like getting prom together is going to be a disaster. i don't even have after prom plans. fml