Q1 Art Portfolio -- "Soaring Through Clouds"

I have created and depicted through my art the range of emotions triggered and experienced when gazing at the sky. Whether the sun is throwing itself into the clouds, climbing the tallest mountains or sinking into the greatest oceans, it is painting the sky constantly, both in its absence and its brilliant presence. As thinking and feeling creatures, humans are psychologically affected by that great star, by the flaming magic that grants us life. We inevitably smile upon the sun's art -- the fiery red clouds and infinitely pink sky. And those who capture this magic with canvas and brush? They are the children of the sun, souls burning with a tireless madness -- the need to create. It is the artist who, when all else dies, grows out of the misery as the last flower from the last compost heap. It is the artist who, when the sun falls away from the earth forever, will ultimately recreate our temple of salvation upon his canvas in great strokes of genius. As Love and Death battle eternally, the artist continues, passionately alive.