Q1 Final Projects

Throughout this quarter us students were assigned three major pieces of artwork. Everyone's favorite piece was the ceiling tile because we were able to display our work in the school for every student and staff to see. With every assignment my idea for it was very last minute because the many ideas I would have ahead of time didn't suit me.  
For my ceiling tile I did an outline of an butterfly then I splattered paint over it. I used a technique seen before by my sibling which I put paint on the brush and glided my finger across the brush so spots will appear on the tile. I paint the butterfly black. For the splatter paint I mixed dark color with white so they will become like pastel colors such as lavender.
During my studio time I was at first complete some missed assignment for my other classes then get started on my pieces. While completing those missed assignments it gave me time to brainstorm on what methods I should use or what my product should even be. I can admit that I missed one period of studio to partake in something else involved with school. So I had to make up for it with my results for that piece.
With making any piece of form of art, it is very time consuming. you have to be prepare with your ideas and materials. A piece of art should always having meaning to you. Because why put all your time and effort into something and I not have noting to do with it.