q2 bm reflection

I went about reading and choosing ones that I thought i related to the most. It was harder doing the court case ones, because some times it wouldnt relate to you at all. There was a lot of reading involved with this. And picking the right ones really was more difficult. i basically went through all the aspects of my life and picked the ones that matched with something in common or had to do anything with that thing that i picked from my life.
I think that it was more difficult than i thought because having the thing relate to you really had to be spot on. Making sure that you picked the right one was the hardest part. There was a lot that i didnt expect like typing something up and  then realizing that there was no connection even though i thought there might have been and you had to go and find a better example. 
When i turned 18 it felt alot different because  i thought that the govt. was more in my life; i am able to get arrested, and i have to sign up for the draft. Just thinking of those 2 small things is scary. There are not a lot of things however when you are younger, but as you get older you worry more and more about them.

I learned that there is way more in the govt. that effects my every day life. In positive and negative ways. there is a lot now that i realize effects me that i never knew before. 

c. Do you anticipate your life becoming more or less affected by the govt. as you get older? Explain.

d. Any other thoughts on your learning process.