Q3 Art Reflection

• a. What do you feel like you accomplished with your final drawing?  (keeping the rubric in mind. 20pts. - back wall, 20pts. side wall, 20pts. ceiling, 20pts. floor, 20pts. table/chair = 100pts.
I think I accomplished the ceiling very well and the perspective of the things I'm my drawing. I tried tried to get everything to connect to my vanish point so that it all looked correct.
  • b. What would you change or differently if you could do this project again?
In my drawing, I would change my table and stool because I think they could be neater. I also wish I could add more detail so that it looked more realistic.
  • c. Find a drawing on the wall that you think is successful. Describe it. Why is it successful?
A drawing i thought was success was one that had many table and stool. They were really well drawn, also the windows they drew had a lot of detail (in the glass).
  • d. What did you learn about one point perspective?
 I learned that it's important because to have a successful and correct-looking drawing, you need to follow the rules of making sure you have a vanishing point and following up lines to meet that point so objects in your room (for example) look symmetrical and proportional.