Q3 Art Reflection

IMG_0797 (1)
IMG_0797 (1)
a. I feel like I accomplished understanding, I know a lot of the roots and analytic ways to create a picture. Through measurements and finite lines, I found a way to create an drawing that looks more rooted and real. 

b. Something I would do differently during this project would be to work on it more outside of the classroom. I draw frequently but this project seemed more daunting than most. So, I put it off for several days and ended up with an incomplete piece. 

c. Jasmine's drawing seems very successful, it has perfect spacing and positioning of all the tables, windows, and chairs. Everything has the correct amount of detail and is very appealing to the eye. It seems the reason for her success was her perfect measurements and the execution of the placement of objects. 

d. I learned that there are more rules than you would think. Every position and perspective of an object has to be measured perfectly and placed in such a way that it corresponds with vanishing point. Everything has to be in place and fits with everything.