Q3 Benchmark: Japan & Serbia

Click Here for my project

The countries I chose were Japan and Serbia. The countries share a lot of commonalities involving environmental damages. My project overall discusses all of the five point framework points and also involves the ratings that I gave the country based on their performance. I decided to present my work on a pages document and convert it as a PDF file for online. I created my work in the same layout as a previous student's project at SLA. I really enjoyed the way she showed her project the way everything was organized. It was easy to read and to me I felt it was exotic yet fun and NOT boring.

Deciding on the ratings from the different countries I realized that I had to really be strict about it because this was the real deal to me. I felt as though it was complicated but then again it wasn't. I had a hard time trying to figure out, which number I wanted to give each country based on their environmental damages, climate changes and so forth. It was the point where I had to judge both countries on the same frame point. It got to the point where I didn't really focus on what other people thought because this was my opinion not any one else's.

If I were to do this project again I wouldn't wait til last minute like I did with this project. I would use my time wisely next time. I would also try to use a different kind if layout instead of going straight for Kimbery Bush's layout. It was creative and well thought out I believed I also think that maybe if I would have taken my time doing this project I would have though up a better way to present my work rather then following someone's layout.