Q3BM Reflection - Dakota Foster

Link to Project: https://sites.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/final-product-spanish/

Reflection:

Describe the Q3BM: what was the assignment?  What did your group decide to do and why?

The Q3BM was to create a site about what places that you as a person like going to and want other people to go to. You were suppose to talk about what you like about the places and pictures of what the place looks like. We decide to make different pages that group the different things; Events, Restaurants, etc. Then, we each put our place on each page. We did this so it is organized and categorized.

What did you learn from doing this project? 

I learned how to describe my favorite places in a way that would be appealing to other people. Also, how to write a 'how to' in spanish. I usually do them in English. Also, I learned how to use word reference, I didn't know about that website before.

How do you feel about your final product?

I feel as though we need to do a little more work like add certain things, like the homepage. But after that, the website would be complete and acceptable. 

If you could do your project all over again, what would you do differently/the same?

I would have started earlier and made sure everything was correct. Also, that everybody had their things together.