Quarter #1 Artwork

Its another year of art and I wanted to continue what I did last year. I know it is the same exact course as last year but it will be a great opportunity to improve from last year. These were the projects I did for this first quarter…. 

Ceiling Tile: This was my favorite project. I really love to paint. I decided to go with an SLA type tile, by creating the main key about the school, which is the rocket. I love how the colors stand out in all of his paintings. I feel great on how it came out. I like the the kind of colors I used. My favorite part is the fire. It doesn’t look like an ordinary fire take off. I just wanted to be creative and take it my own way. 

Drawing of anything I want to draw: As of last year I really wanted to continue my legacy of pencil drawings. It’s funny my girlfriend inspired me to do something with a heart in it. So I decided to do a heart and flower type mix. I enjoyed using different shades of pencil.

Jack-o-lantern: Its another pencil drawing because, like I said last year I like to make pencil drawings. The jack-o-lantern has an evil look. As you can see I decided to make different patterns on the jack-o-lantern because I wanted to be creative and have fun with, after all I am the artist.

Self Portrait: I was able to draw myself again. This year was totally different because one I had longer hair, and two I’m wearing a hat in the photo. Personally I like this portrait better because I think I look better with longer hair.

In conclusion I enjoyed redoing this course again because I know it will be a great year and a fun and relaxing time!