Quarter #2 Artwork

The second quarter of art was a success. I feel it was completely better than last years second quarter. I did the same exact projects. This year I took even more time into my work because I wanted to feel more successful than last year. These are my projects from the second quarter.

Art Collage: This just happened randomly. I went to the school library of the school and found one of Ms. Owens old magazine. I looked into it and I saw what you on the collage. There is many logos on there but they are actually t-shirt designs based off of scientific and mathematical terms and I thought it was cool, funny, and usable for my collage. 

Fabric Drawing: Last year I did the fabric drawing based off my arm sleeve. For this year I did what the class was doing and that was the piece of fabric over the wooden stool. I actually liked how it turned out. I enjoy how your able to see the outline/layers of the stool under the piece of fabric.

Photo Editing: This picture was taken over a weekend when I went my awesome girlfriend’s hockey game! I actually wanted to get a photo of her but my camera got this really cool close up of the net that sounded the rink and I loved it. My girlfriend was very happy to be featured in one of my art projects. This was my favorite project!

Illustration: This was a funny drawing because the first that came up into my mind was spongebob squarepants. I basically drew what goes through the mind of spongebob. I drew random shapes because that is what spongebob does in the show. He thinks and does random things. This drawing made me think of my childhood and made me laugh. 

In conclusion I enjoyed doing my projects again for the second quarter and I hope the third quarter is a success as well.