Quarter #3 Art Portfolio

Quarter #3 Art was a little different from the first two quarters. The reason is because I tried new things. I made sure to give my absolute best effort at 100% of the time. I feel this may or may not have been my best quarter because like I said I was trying new things. But look on the bright side, I said this in the last two quarters and I'm going to say it again. What you make/draw is art. Everything in the world is art.

So for this quarter the assignments we had to do was a 2-D drawing consisting any shapes with different shadings. A self portrait of myself by using india ink (black paint). A value still life drawing by showing the differences of pencil shading of when to use light or dark shadings. A basic shape drawing to give you the understanding of how to draw the outline (or body) of a picture. Last project was an animal sketch of basically any animal you want. 

My favorite projects of this quarter was the basic shape and animal sketch. I say this because the basic shapes project gave a better understanding of the animal sketch. In the animal sketch, you can clearly find places to use basic shapes to help you sketch the animal in more detail. The basic shape project didn't make you do your picture in full detail, but it gave advice for the next project. I enjoyed working on my projects every time I got the chance! I seriously cannot wait for the 4th quarter!