QUARTER 2 ART PROJECTS :)

• During quarter 2 we did a number of things. We took the small glass objects that we drew 1 quarter and turned them into 24x36” drawings. We used Charcoal or pastels we also had to fill the paper. So i also tried to fill the paper like i was supposed to. i used Charcoal instead of pastels because i love the way Charcoal looks on the white paper once the picture is finished. Next we had to choose a sculpture of the internet and redraw it so i love the Peace Love and Happens signs because of what it means. so i looked for a nice picture of that and found a students from a lower grade than me in a different state and thought it was cool and choose to complete that drawing. Next we had to take 200 pictures of things that we liked and me being me i love me so most of my pictures are of me. i took these pictures and edited them on photo shop. i used letters hearts and stars and color change. i also used a web site called pizap where you can combine pictures and do the same things as photo shop i just used two different ways to create and edit my pictures. we also had to create Internet Sculptures so i found out that i can take the plain glass cups and wine glasses at home and turn them into something that is pretty fun and cool to drink out of. Now my glasses were made at home and not at school because i had the help of my god mom. In order for this to work we had to by special paint called Pebeo ceramic brilliant glossy paint. after we painted the glasses we had to let them sit out for 24hr and the once they dyed we had to but them in the over for like a half an our that way the paint can bake into the glass and when we drink out of the glass the paint wont come off. (this is a very dangerous art project so please have adult help) 

Clear Big object
Clear Big object
Copy A Master
Copy A Master
6 of my best photos
6 of my best photos
Internet Sculpture Painted Glasses with Design