Quarter 4 Art Blog

During the 4th quarter i completed Abstraction Emotion - any size (not smaller then 8-11”). I had to Choose an emotion and create a painting/drawing/collage/photograph. I also completed Abstraction Motion - any size (not smaller then 8-11”)here we had to Choose an motion and create a painting/drawing/collage/photograph. i also starred to just go with my own flow so i created a Peace tile off the celling. I also completed two types of picture colleges that i made with my phone i thought it was creative and cool. 

My abstract emotion was created by me just going with the flow and letting my hands do the job with the paint brush. i feel like the emotion part come in with the dark colors that i used. My Abstraction Motion was shooting star with hearts and the colors is what brought out the motion they were really bright to bring out the happiness in a shooting star. My celling tile idea came from the tattoo on my arm it was going to be a full peace love and happiness but i run out of time so i just created the peace sign. My picture colleges came from just playing around with my apps on my cell phone and putting pictures together that i really love and adding color to it. it was really the easiest thing ever to do i just thought it would be cool to add it in there for art class. Though out this fourth quarter i have worked really well and did a great job of putting colorful art work together.   

My year in Art was a great one i learned many things. my favorite thing to do in art this year was to make happy bright paintings because of what they express, happiness. Art this year has been creative from day one till now i have had to use my imagination in way i never have and at the end of the day it got me good grades the teacher always loved what my crazy mind came up with. I am happy to have taken art this year i will miss it in the years to come but i know i can always visit and paint something bright and pretty cool.   

IMAG0514
IMAG0514
IMAG0551
IMAG0551
photoshake_1337560031258
photoshake_1337560031258
photoshake 2
photoshake 2