Quarter Three Portfolio

For this portfolio, I used a lot of methods besides just drawing. The only drawings I did were the coat of arms and the metamorphosis drawing. I had never made those types of drawings before. As usual, animals were incorporated in each piece, even the coat of arms, which often feature animals. Many metamorphosis drawings also feature animals evolving from objects.The cats represented cats my family has or has, the snake around the sword is actually the official symbol for the O'Donovan family.  

My favorite piece in this is the metamorphosis drawing, because it was fun yet challenging to create. I also got in add a Mandrill , which I love to draw. The paper clip sculptures were hard to make with that type of wire, they also did't look that good in my opinion. They seemed kind of insignificant, so I made two of them. A dolphin and a shark sort of go together. The mosaic ended up looking kind of good, it was really difficult to make.The watercolor wasn't that interesting to create because unlike the other pieces, I have done watercolors before.