Quarter two- Art Creations

This Quarter in art class things got a little more advanced we where now taking the basic tools that we have learned in the previous year and applying them to everything we did this,quarter, the list of projects we were assigned to do were, a clear object, a 3D object and to take 200 photos on our own and edit 5 of those photos. The first thing I worked on in the class was the clear object, in quarter 1 we were asked to do something very similar and this is why this was the easiest of the projects to do. "clear object" Starting the clear object was easy Mrs. Hull provided to us a series of clear objects for us to.choose from and I chose something that looked like an hour glass, that tools that I choose to use for this project is a piece of charcol and a 24x36 piece of white construction paper. I started by shading the background with the charcol and making sure it is all evenly spread out. I then started next with making the body part of the glass and shaping a reshaping and making sure that it is as even as possible the top part of the clear object was the most,difficult part because you had to show the object as if it were upright and also evenly circled at the top and at the bottom.Most of my inspiration for this project has been just the fact that I love shapes and objects that have a flow feeling and looking at the picture and I also like the fact that it seemed very easy for me to do. I liked this project because it was easy to. "Edited pictures" I loved this assiignment because it allowed us to use our creative sides we had to take pictures of whatever we like and then edit five of those pictures, the pictures I chose were of my niece that represents life in my eyes and the other inspiration came from fun, I am a teenager and at this point in my life I think fun is a very important attribute to maintain in your life. This assignment was not difficult because the program you have to uae in order to edit pictures is called photoshop and because I have used this before it was fairly easy. "Map of Pennsylvania" My map of pennsylvania was by far my favorite project to do becaise it was all my idea and what I wanted to do my inspiration for this project was my state of course, the tools that I used to complete these projects were construction paper and me I got cutting and pasting and moving things around and that is when I decided what I was making. I love the way my project turned out but I wish I could have completed it faster it took up alot of my class periods to make but I am still proud of the overall project.
Photo on 2-7-12 at 8.53 AM #3
Photo on 2-7-12 at 8.53 AM #3
Photo on 2-7-12 at 9.01 AM #2
Photo on 2-7-12 at 9.01 AM #2
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.06 PM #4
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.06 PM #4
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.06 PM #4 2
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.06 PM #4 2
DSCF1192 2
DSCF1192 2
DSCF1189 2
DSCF1189 2
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.36 PM #5
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.36 PM #5
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.36 PM #5 2
Photo on 11-9-11 at 5.36 PM #5 2