Que Dia Es Hoy? (What day Is Today?) How To Ask and say the days of the week In Spanish

¡Hola! In Order to ask what day it is and say the days of the week in spanish you need to know the following. First you need to know how to ask what day it is. Then You need to know how to say the days in spanish and respond in spanish as well.

Imagine you wake up in the middle of nowhere and walk right into a what you thought was an english-speaking town. But you discover its not. Some random person comes out of nowhere and is like "¿Qué dia es hoy?" I'll tell you the truth. All He's asking is "What day is today?" Now reply by saying "Es el..." But wait! I haven't told you how to say the days of the week. Here is a list below

lunes-Monday
martes-Tuesday
miércoles-Wednesday
jueves-Thursday
viernes-Friday
sábado-Saturday
domingo-Sunday

Now you know how to say the days in spanish. Now to finish what you 
were saying just say "Es el lunes". Thats all you have to do. Here are some good flashcards to study. Here you can learn the days even better. Here is a short video on all that you learned to say and ask in spanish, be put into action. Hope this mini-lesson help on your quest to suceed in saying the days of the week in spanish!