Quinn Grzywinski Capstone

[Submitted Late Due To Medical Complications] Attached is my 2017 senior Capstone. Over the last year, I have crafted and revised the first part of what will eventually be a complete novel, with advice and mentoring from various people and staff from SLA. The completed product with be 12 chapters and over 100 pages. This Capstone does not detail the entirety of those 100 pages, but rather the first "arc", a four chapter introduction that serves as the crutch to the rest of the story. Crafting this arc was tough in trial and in error, as it came from the hindsight of many different revisions and many different deletions of large portions of text, but the final is something I think I can defend from an analytical standpoint. Obviously, this product is enver something that can be fully completed; a large portion of the rest of my time with this story will probably be countless revisionary steps into getting this first arc into an even more perfect form. When that will be is currently not yet decided, I have neither a due date I can set or a goal in mind to pursue, but my work over this past year has definitely accelerated my progress towards whatever that goal or date is.

LightInfractionCapstoneCut
CapstoneAnnotatedBibliography

Quinn Grzywinski (Student 2017)
Quinn Grzywinski

[Submitted Late Due To Medical Complications]

Attached is my 2017 senior Capstone. Over the last year, I have crafted and revised the first part of what will eventually be a complete novel, with advice and mentoring from various people and staff from SLA. The completed product with be 12 chapters and over 100 pages. This Capstone does not detail the entirety of those 100 pages, but rather the first "arc", a four chapter introduction that serves as the crutch to the rest of the story. Crafting this arc was tough in trial and in error, as it came from the hindsight of many different revisions and many different deletions of large portions of text, but the final is something I think I can defend from an analytical standpoint. Obviously, this product is enver something that can be fully completed; a large portion of the rest of my time with this story will probably be countless revisionary steps into getting this first arc into an even more perfect form. When that will be is currently not yet decided, I have neither a due date I can set or a goal in mind to pursue, but my work over this past year has definitely accelerated my progress towards whatever that goal or date is.