Racing against the clock!

So it is 11:30 and I only have about 30 minutes to post a story. I told myself that I would do EVERY story this quarter now that I have gotten the hang of it.
So today, after school me and Yousef decided to go to McDonald's . The thing was there are soooo many McDonald's in Center City. As we walked down 22nd St, we contemplated prices, value menus, and cleanliness. By time we got to Market St. we had changed our minds about 3 times. In the end we decided to go to the one at 15th st. But the thing is there are 2 at 15th St. Our minds were completely boggled, so we picked cleanliness over anything, and went to the one on Arch. So when we got there and finally fixed our fatty, greasy itch,  Yousef showed me the most awkward, and ridiculous things I have ever saw. This boy put a whole McChicken in between a double cheese burger! What kind of mess? It wasn't even just the chicken patty, he put the whole sandwich bun and all, and completely and destroyed that thing.So, today's trip to McDonald was a very fun and interesting experience.