Reader Profile: Emma

It turns out Emma is not a fan of reading but she was still able to answer my questions while strongly getting her personality through. The first question I asked her was “What kind of reader would you like to be?” and she said she would like to be a person who enjoys a book SO much that she can not put it down. Another question I asked her was “What book would you toss out of a window?” and she responded very forcefully “WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN!” and then went on talking about how awful the book was and how she simply could not finish the book. I then asked her “What is one book you were extremely disgusted by?” and she said “The Native Son because the racism was drawlin’ and just really bad, and there were heads getting cut off and bashed inward so it was gross”. I then asked her “If you had to live with a person from a book, who would it be?” and she said “I would want to live with Harry Potter because he knows magic and can protect me.” Lastly, I asked her “What’s the most damage she has ever done to a book and she said simply to tare the cover off.

20160928_110614
20160928_110614