Reconstruction of Memory

I remember my friend Brad so clearly. Well, I don’t know if I should call him my friend. I have friends that treat me poorly not really sure if our friends because they always say that I suck but maybe they are just looking out for me. I have received this treatment for years and now I am getting used to it. My friends don’t get to see what I do at home, My mom has been training me and I have actually been approved. I recall how tough my mom was as my trainer, she really wouldn't let me have a life, I would only see my friend when I was at hockey.  “ skate, work harder Tucker” said mom, I still have her voice my head pushing me to work harder. I constantly received this kind of treatment from everyone but I remember my mom always helped me push through and I did so by working hard and having the determination to do well because I want to prove him wrong. I have kept work and as they hate on me I keep getting better by the minute because I kept getting better and extending expectations. “I have something I need to prove and I will make it and show them all" The best happens in tryouts I did very well and took the spot away from my friend The spot on the team was a bittersweet moment because yes I was able to make the hockey  team, I also felt bad because I stole Brad's spot and he had no team to play for meaning his hockey career is over and also felt good because he doubted me and I proved him wrong. The amazing things happened kept happening I kept getting better and Kept Making teams at higher levels. I ended up committed to Play hockey out of Northeastern in Boston and then going on to be drafted to play professional hockey for the Boston Bruins. I never thought that I would become this good but this  shows if you work hard you will prove people wrong.

Author's note:  I personally love and enjoy playing hockey that’s why I  decided included the hockey aspect in my memory reconstruction.  In my memory reconstruction, I decided to include a real-life event before attending high school I had friends who doubted me getting into the high schools I wanted too attended but I got into all my schools and my friends didn’t get into the schools they wanted. I felt bad because yes they didn’t get into the schools they wanted but it also felt good because they doubted me and I proved them wrong by getting into all the schools.

Unknown
Unknown