Reflection-Aysha Siddiquee

1. The video that we watched in class was about Jack a kid that was getting bullied it is also interactive by how once you press certain buttons things can change. It allows you to be interactive.

2. It reminds me of such acts as bullying still takes place in our society and how it can really effect people. There are many forms of bullying as well.

3. Online i'm a middle eastern female an actress and as well a creator of many websites and presentations, I apparently also have a twitter and a school based on me.

4. People see me based on this information a middle eastern Muslim or an Indian actress.

5. The goal of internet trolls is that they make people feel really bad about themselves or just spread 

negative energy, they are there to make people be self-conscious and down themselves and think that something is wrong with them.

6. The positive results of online anonymity is that if you ever do something by accident on the internet than no one will know it's you but there's also a negative to that since no one can find out who you are if you've been doing dangerous things or bullying. As well as your history, it is anonymous which makes it harder for the people who need to find you and what you've been looking up. So this is a negative.
Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 3.45.13 PM
Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 3.45.13 PM