Reflective Post #2

My benchmark is going quite well.  I've laid the setting and characters in my story and have begun to build up to the climax.  I recently opened a Twitter account for my character and connected it to her Facebook, so I am able to only post to Twitter, but both are updated. I believe this makes Lebow a much more believable character (it is unlikely that someone would post the same thing to two different sites). 

I've also just discovered a tool called Twuffer which allows me to schedule my tweets.  This is perfect for me because my story takes place during a weekday, which makes it difficult to constantly update Twitter, this way I can do it all the night before.  

During this project, I've realized that timing is very important when delivering a story, especially when you are attempting to show, not tell.  For example, "This is not going to work out," is much more effective when followed by "I knew it" 12 minutes later than 5 1/2 hours later.  Twuffer will allow me to control this very well.