Remix Of 1 Google Slide

Soccer (3)

My name is Michal Czapla, and this is the google slide that I have created after weeks of planning and designing. Before this unit began, I had virtually no knowledge on this topic, but I soon got the hang of it and tried my best. After the critique of my google slide, I learned that I'm not that far off making a great slide design. That being said, I still have much to learn. Even when I did a lot of research, my classmates and Mrs. Hull pointed out a few changes I could make that I wouldn’t ever of thought of.

The critique of my google slide inspired me to make a few changes to my slide design. I unstretched the soccer ball and foot in exchange for the foot not bleeding off of the page, which my peers told me wasn't necessary. Also, I moved the text a bit so it looked more like the ball was getting kicked into it. Finally, I made the name of the person who made the quote larger and even used Mrs. Hull's tips to lower it and have the name pop out. These changes were crucial to making my slide easier on the eyes and better overall.

To create my slide, I used a few sources for this project. There were several websites that Mrs. Hull linked in the canvas assignment, but I found that Presentation Zen and a bit of google allowed me to learn the basics of designing. That was the reason why I wasn't killed during my presentation. Overall, this unit was a great learning experience, and I'm going to continue to improve and get better.