Rosemary Flite

Reflection
What grade would you assign yourself for each category?

Exceeds Expectations

20-19

Meets Expectations

18-16

Approaches Expectations

15-13

Does Not Meet Expectations

12-1

Design

18

Knowledge

17

Application

19

Presentation

18

Process

20

TOTAL: 92

Strengths of your process or product

Weaknesses of your process or product

Writing the descriptions was pretty easy for me because I knew what I wanted to say so I just had to get it down on paper.

Putting everything together was easy for me  because I don’t really have a problem with
imovie.

I had the most problems doing the recording because sometimes when I recorded it didn’t sound like me, so I kept redoing it because I though it might seem like someone else did it. The peer edits were also a little frustrating because I got somethings which turned out not to be correct and it would confuse me.

How did you apply the SLA core values to your project?

I was asked the question and answered “Qué hice el verano pasado”
I researched what I did in summers past and looked for pictures.
I had people review what I wrote and I also reviewed other people’s writing
I put my whole project into an imovie and added music to make it more fun in the silent spots inbetween voiceovers
I looked over my project and am doing this questions, when I looked over it I think I did a good job and I tried my hardest

What did you learn about Spanish through completing this project?

I learned that there were a lot of things that needed to be said in past tense and also I leaned things about transition in sentences that I forgot over the summer.

What did you change about your final project based on peer feedback?  What did you change based on Srta. G’s feedback?

I wouldn’t want to change anything because I feel like I did good. The only thing I would change is to find a spanish verison of the song I used.

If you had the opportunity to start your project all over again, how would you do it differently?

I wouldn’t do it differently, I didn’t get stressed from this project and I completed everything on time

Did you enjoy this project? Why or why not?

Yes, because it was fun and creative, it opened a chance to have something creative in a project instead of just text

Do you have any suggestions for me if I do this same project next year?

No, I think this project was great the way it was. it didn’t confuse me and we had enough time for everything.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12879973/Spanish%20bm.flv