Rugeiatu Bah ​ Overview of Assigned Project

This quarter you have studied how to draw a clear object of a glass  in a 3D model using art skills.  You learned about the different ways you have to draw the picture depending on where you draw the picture from. The angles matters, because it is what you see, not what you think. I drew this picture using black charcal and a white even sides paper. I started of thinking about the clear object that I wanted to draw, the object that could best fits my skills towards art. I shaded the entire paper light with the charcal. However, I shaded the middle darker and rub it with a paper towel to lightly the shade. I first started with a circle, one on top and one at the bottom. I realize that the object wasn't a circle drawing figure therefore it would be hard to translate the image on the paper. After drawing my model, I beings to transform it, from a 2D model to a 3D model. I drew the light reflection. The parts that are light, I took an erase and erase the top and sides and I added shadows of my object and erase some parts of the object it self to show that the object is a clear drawing.