Rugeiatu BMK reflection

​How did your group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project? 
My group went about choosing our topic by, saying what we each wanted to do and why and how the idea that we pick might or might not work. Basically the pro and cons towards our ideas. Afterwards we pack the best two out of four then did the pros and cons on it and pick one, which was weekend voting.

-11th grade Essential Question: What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 
The individual in creating and sustaining is , it has to be a good leader step up to the plate and make a change towards the ideas and have proof/events about that idea.

-How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?  We deciding to create an Ad and an Logo that stands out the most, the logo is the main one that has the messages to our audience. 

-How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?  My understanding of the electoral process has changed, because before we learned about the voting systems and how the process of voting is organize, Now that I know after this unit is over. I feel as though it is sad the most democracy voters in the US is democracy.