Second Quarter Art Projects

art shit
art shit
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 9.04.08 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 9.04.08 AM
blah blah blah ablh
blah blah blah ablh
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.48.00 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.48.00 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.50.40 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.50.40 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.51.39 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.51.39 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.53.33 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.53.33 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.55.11 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.55.11 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.56.58 AM
Screen Shot 2012-01-30 at 8.56.58 AM
​Large Clear Object - During the first quarter of art we were asked t draw a clear object, the second quarter we were asked to do the same thing however this time the object had to be drawn to a even bigger scale. When I heard this I expected everything to go smoother then it did. I thought it would be easy since I had already completed a similar project. I didn't think much about the size. When it came down to it I found this to be a bit harder to work on. Mostly because of the size we had to draw it. I found it harder to keep everything proportional. I also struggled with being patient. Im not a patient person to begin with and the fact that some part were easier to draw in a big scale other weren't. In the end I am content with the final product and I believe it looks nice. 

Internet Sculpture - For this project I had a lot of ideas but ended up dismissing them all cause a lot of people were doing them already. I ended up going for something a bit les traditional and something the every day person could use. I chose to make coffee cup placers. These are helpful when having coffee in the office to prevent from any of it getting on your desk or even your papers which would be horrible. I opted to used Cd's for this because its something that is easy to find in the house that is no longer being used. I also choose to shower it with white glitter to give it more of a sophisticated look since glitter is really in. The glitter would also prevent the coffee mugs or cups to slip due to the roughness it gives the CD.

Ceiling Art - When I noticed other tiles being painted on to create a personality for the room I was excited to paint a tile myself. I knew I wanted something to reflect the freedom we had in the room and the different aspects of art. To me art is about creating a vision and reaching for the best it can be. Being able to be creative allows me to dream and fly. Which is what the tile says. When it came to thinking about something else to go with it. I opted to draw 3 dream catchers. Each one stands for learn create lead. The biggest one is the one in the middle which stands for create. I decided to make this the biggest one since it is the one standing for creation, and of course we all know the art studio allows us to create all things possible.

Photoshop - Going in to doing this I found myself really excited about using photoshop. Even though I didn't know much about how to use it I was very excited to learn how to be able to use in future projects or just for fun. I came across a variety of things I wanted to do. However I drifted away from them and chose to instead try different things outs until I was content with it. I went through a bunch of effects and layers to come up with most of them. I had a lot of fun doing all of them. Even though for some I dont even remember what I did. I had fun learning how to use photoshop. It allowed me learn a new skill. As well as open my mind to learn more.