Senior Art-Q3

I feel as though for this semester I really focused, even more than usual, artwork that relates to my personal life. To elaborate even more, my mosaic and coat of arms are the logos of my favorite baseball team and my past high school. Both those artworks were enjoyments to work with, because it was able for me to put forth more effort. Which resulted in them coming out finished with a little more passion. This semester of art was much easier for me because I have learn so much more technique this year and from years prior; I was able to paint much better than usual compared to earlier this when I struggled; so I'm proud of that. I spent time like I usually do, pace around the hall listening to music for some ideas and inspiration; then it resulted in more passion. So, that's what I want people to take away from my artwork; that it is passionate art with a hint of love mixed in.

William Matthews (Student 2018)
William Matthews