Senior Art Q2

This semester's art class was certainly more difficult than the last. However, I think that I was able to do a good job. I try to put 100% into my work, however for the first 3 weeks I really struggled the blind art drawings. I did so bad, that Mrs. Hall told me to redo all 15 of them. However, after watching tutorial videos I was able to redeem myself. I did different hand poses because that's what I was most comfortable with. Color pencil drawings where a lot of fun, I enjoyed drawing simple items including fruits and a color wheel. However, drawing the circles was difficult because I had to ace their color and shadow. And as for the portrait, I wanted to do something different than drawing a self portrait of myself, so I decided to do my favorite athletes, which was LeBron James. And when we had to do the blind art again, I nearly had a heart attack because it's extremely difficult. But it was certainly fun coloring them rainbow like. This semester was more difficult, but I still had fun and I am proud of my work.

William Matthews (Student 2018)
William Matthews