Sergei Mass Capstone

When I came into SLA in September of 2012, I was the kid that was obsessed with Jordan's and would impatiently wait till 11 a.m. on a Thursday morning for the newest Supreme drop. Fast forward to now, I am no longer that kid that is obsessed with Jordan's, I am an entrepreneur that still impatiently waits for the Supreme drop. 

My original Capstone idea was to host the first Dodgeball Tournament for SLA, after a road of denial and stress, I had to accept the fact that it would not workout. I scrambled a little bit, but I grasped my motive for my capstone and what I came up with is an e-shop to buy, sell, and trade my sneakers and clothing. A little background on why I sold sneakers from the beginning was to be able to buy myself a pair of Yeezy's. When hitting the reality of the real world that college is extremely expensive, I had to save every penny  This e-shop would allow me to sell my sneakers and reach customers directly rather than dealing with a site that charges a fee. When developing my e-shop, I collaborated with colleagues to help out. Within days of launching my social media account and launching my e-shop, I had messages and emails galore of inquiries from buyers. The e-shop defiantly improved my sales as well as helped me save money for college. My e-shop is also a resource for others to learn from. I am fortunate that I have the opportunity that I can capitalize off of my passion. 

Below, you will see pictures of some of the products I sold as well as my e-shop and social media account. Enjoy!

Follow VSOP Shop on Instagram @veryspecialoldpreserve

or

Check out the site at http://veryspecialoldpreserveshoes.weebly.com/