Single Slide Design

Tech Slide

When I first began to create the slide, I found that something that would be incredibly important is large text. From the “Slide Design for Developers” page, I found that one crucial point was large text that even the people from the back seats could even see. I made each text size at least 50 pt so that the text can pop. In addition, I made sure that the text was something simple and quick because a paragraph is dreadful to see when watching a slideshow. Next, I wanted to pay attention to the colors I used. I wanted some colors to pop while giving a pretty decent contrast in colors. This creates flexibility for the text, backgrounds, and objects. Now, I wanted to make the background something simple and not overwhelming. I used a grey radiant gradient background which added a touch of movement by giving a bit of difference in color. Next, I went back to the “Slide Design for Developers” page and found that my text could be used as shapes and I played around with the font and how the text was arranged and came out with something that would look better than 3 straight lines of text. From here, I decided to add a couple of images. One of them would be a simple wire while I would also have a Playstation console. I knew both of the images will add movement because there are almost guidelines. I tried to make the images go along with the words by following the same tilt of text. Overall, I tried to be simple focus on large text, less words, and colors that were consistent and close to each other.