Single Slide Remix - Ethan

Single Slide of Myself
I noticed that a lot of people wanted me to center the cycle and put my name in the middle. It was difficult to look at because it wasn't in the common lines of sight. I made the changes so that my slide looked more professional. I put more time and effort into making this slide work. I have moved it around and researched new ways of presenting it and myself. After looking at presentations online, I have also learned how to present the slide physically, not just the slide. I need to project my voice and make sure I'm using my hands to point to specific points of the slide. 
I watched TED talks to understand how professionals present their slides. I also went to some classmates and wrote down their feedback so that I was able to remember what their opinion was. I also asked clarifying questions to make sure that I was understanding their feedback. 
I have noticed that people are very picky of what intrigues them. The smallest tangent or the slight change of color can throw somebody's interest off. I have learned that it is important to get somebody's opinion before you show it to a lot of people. Nobody will see your slide the way that you do.