1 Slide Presentation

For my slide, I decided to incorporate all of the things that I like most. I chose to have purple as the color scheme because it is my favorite color. I have one main color as my background, plus lighter and darker versions of this color for the design and text. I have the text describing my interests surrounding my name in the center to give the slide symmetry. I chose to do the colorblocked corners to give contrast and in a simplistic form. I did try to keep it as simple as possible so it wasn’t too much for the eyes. I used shape while creating the pale purple bands of color around the edge and the darker purple corners that bleed off of the slide. I used balance in the sense of symmetry in my words and shapes. I used emphasis to make my name the focal point, then the words around it. I also used large text and bright colors to really pull it all together and make it visible, just as it would appear on a billboard. Similarly to the emphasis of the page, I used the rule of thirds to draw attention to my name.

1 personality slide