Smoothies!

Instructions on how to make a banana strawberry smoothie

Ingredients:

1 cup of fresh strawberries

2 ripe bananas

3/4th cups of milk

1/2 cups of ice

Directions:

Wash strawberries, and cut them.

Cut bananas

Place strawberries and bananas into blender

Add ice and milk

Mix ingredients on low until well blended

Analysis

This drink can be altered into any type of smoothie you want. You can change the recipe to be whatever you want it to be. You can turn this sweet drink into a healthy drink that might not be so sweet but is very healthy. This strawberry banana smoothie is good for you, and is very healthy.

By using healthy ingredients, and nothing thats processed it makes the drink better. If you substitute regular milk and use soy milk it makes the drink healthier.

Reflection:

My role is to eat good food, and to try a lot of food. I think that by trying a lot of food I can come up with a diet for other that lets you eat what you want, but still not gain as much weight as you would if you weren't on the diet. I think I can help find a way for people to eat things that taste great that are good for you. I think one of the biggest problems with our food system is that there are too many fast food restaurants, and there isn't a quick way to get cheap, good for you, and fast food. There is no way for you to get that, so it is hard for people to eat healthy on the go. I started to cut down on fast food, and pack my own snacks. If I eat healthier I will stay healthy. So instead of eating 2 donuts, a brisk, and a bag of chips, I can eat 2 bananas, a orange juice, and trail mix.