SpaceX Slide design

Slide Design #2

SpaceX, short for Space Exploration Technologies is the future of space exploration and is a major interest of mine.  Future astronauts will, to quote Star Trek,  will boldly go where no man has gone before.  They will start first with the Falcon 9 with the dragon capsule bound for low earth orbit to the International Space Station.  Then they will go manned with Dragon V2 to the ISS.  The final step is to set up a permanent Mars colony using the Falcon Heavy These aren’t just astronauts that will go to Mars, but rather paying customers.  Just like the Airplane age of decades ago, space travel will be available to most rather than just the governments of a few nations.  

The design itself of the slide involves few words for quick reading as people do not like to deal with large walls of text on a poster or anything along those lines.  The Background is not filled with an image but rather just negative space for further simplicity and it is a dark color to contrast with the colors of the rockets and the text.  The rockets bleed beyond the slide, which is another important design decision for grabbing people’s attention.