tech media fluency slide

Tech media fluency

Tech script

In this project, I knew I wanted to go for something minimalistic, like the billboards in the presentation zen video, but to still be able to have my point be done and made to the best of my abilities. For my layout, I made sure to keep the rule of three in mind. I kept all of my text in the first part while having my images in the second and third part. I wanted the font to have a bright hue with a high intensity. I’m really interested in art and aesthetic so I went with a colorful mandala design for the centerpiece of the slide. I am also, really interested in travel so I added a small barcode with a quote saying “travel is in my blood”. I loved the barcode idea because the barcode represents a label of some sorts and if someone wanted to know what I thought was most important to me, my mind would instantly go to travel. Also, because of my love for aesthetically pleasing photos, I chose to have a flower to also represent me. It kind of shows a delicacy that I feel I have a lot. Kind of like one touch and all the petals would fall off of me. For placement, I wanted to have the flower bleeding into the bottom corner as if it was kind growing there in a way. For the background color, I wanted to have that negative space that black gives off and I knew that the colorful pieces I chose to be on the project would pop with that negative space.