Tech Support Evett Hawks Version.

I was floating. I don't know how but i was. there was darkness all around me and i felt myself drifting the land of dreams. then a noise jerked me from my journey 
'buzz,buzz,buzz'
My eyes snapped open to meet with darkness and the only thing visible the red digits that seem to float from the clock that read 4:30 am . My eyes squinted with hatred for who would wake me at such at time. 'buzz,buzz,buzz' the noise kept going. i looked to see my phone moving from it's vibration i swiped it from nightstand and looked at the number. It was anthony calling. My mind even in it's half awake started going through all the things that could have happen for him to call me at this time. i opened the phone and replied.
" Hello ? " 
"Teeeecchhh support" the voice sounded slurred and drunk 
" What? "I replied in confusion 
" Tech support " he yelled again in the slurred way
"You called me...at 4:30 in the morning for tech support!" 
I heard laughter in the back that i recognize " Zach I'm going to kill you!" there was rustling i guessed that the phone was moving and Zach's voice much closer now yelled back 
" Wait why are you going to kill me!" 
"Because you let him call me at 4 in the morning! 
" i can't control who he calls " 
"yes you can!" this argument went on for about 2 minutes until Zach apologized and said goodnight. i closed my phone and put my head on the pillow the smiled back. i closed my eyes but i could drift back to my journey on the road to dreams. I sat up and opened my laptop at least i could surf around until my eyes got tired. a bubbled showed up on my screen from ichat it made it's popped noise timidly and i looked to see who messaged me 'Tech Support' it read. Even though i could not hear him. his voice rang loud and obnoxiously in my head. I typed back frustrated 
" Anthony shut up!" In response he spammed with the same two words.I blocked him for the night then closed my laptop with a sigh. I laid my head back down on the pillow and a few minutes i finally went back to sleep with the hatred of the words" Tech support"