Tenzin Chemi Q4 Advanced Art

In my first piece, I decided to recreate the Mona Lisa piece because I wanted go through my own experience to maybe see Leonardo Da Vinci's struggles in developing this prominent piece of art. The shading, drawing the hands and her face was the most challenging in my case. However, since my piece is not exactly the same as Da Vinci's, we might've had different challenges. My second piece was an abstract piece. Here I used paint to clash different colors and to make something that is totally up the the viewer's interpretation. In my third piece, I decided to do a still life drawing. I've always been interested in drawing these types of drawing so I thought why not create one. My last piece is a climate change collage. I wanted to make a collage on this specific topic because recently I've joined a program that focuses on climate change and the program has truly taught me to be aware and more curious about our environment. So as an artist I wanted to show my interest in it by creating that collage.